Acupuncture training & CPD events
The popularity and value of our programme of continuing professional development (CPD) events is well established. Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine practitioners from this and other colleges come to Reading to develop their knowledge and meet their peers.
To book a place (or read further info), please click on the title of the event you are interested in. If you have any queries please email Jo Vinall JVinall@cicm.org.uk or call her on 0118 950 8880.
Please note that your place is only confirmed once we receive payment.
All handouts are digital copies only for all our courses including CPD.
To ensure the government guidelines regarding Covid-19 are met, the college has postponed the following CPD events and will let you know when the new dates have been confirmed.
- The Point of the Journey: the art of choosing Acupuncture points with Lorraine Taylor
- Master Tung Acupuncture with Philip Weeks
- Treating Musculoskeletal Conditions: Integrating East and West with Alex Brazkiewicz
- Electroacupuncture for Musculoskeletal problems with Stephen Lee
- Healing The Eyes with Acupuncture with Julian Scott
- Trigger points and beyond. The new Protocols with Nicholas Garner
- Food intolerance testing made easy with Marek Urbanowicz
- Cancer Rehabilitation and renewal with Beverley De Valois
- The Inner Library of 5 emotions
- The Art of Feeling Qi with Bill Ryan
- The Art of Needling with Qi with Bill Ryan
- Recognising and 'being with' trauma
If you are having difficulty using this form it might be that your system needs updating. As an aternative please find the form here: http://eepurl.com/duLS-n