Master Tung Acupuncture
Date(s): 13 - 14 May 2020
Time: 10am - 5pm
Eligibility: Acupuncture practitioners
Tung Acupuncture is well known for its quick and spontaneous results. Practitioners who use it commonly observe noticeable effects in as little as 1 to 2 treatments, and involving very few points.
- Pain – results are usually instant upon inserting needles
- Needles are never inserted in the site of pain of injury
- Effect on a variety of conditions can be immediate and long lasting
- Useful for both acute and chronic conditions
- Particularly helpful for conditions such as psoriasis, asthma, tinnitus and chronic fatigue
These are interactive workshops where you will have the opportunity to needle these points under supervision.
You will learn – practical prescriptions:
- Hormonal balancing, including ‘unblocking fallopian tubes’
- Immediately effect back pain and sciatica
- Asthma – Eczema and Psoriasis
- Powerful kidney tonification protocol
- Treating – hip – ankle – elbow pain
You will deepen your understanding of this extraordinary system and learn more practical prescriptions:
- Treating Angina and heart disease
- Powerful protocols for liver disease
- Potent immune stimulation and balancing autoimmune disease
- Treating glaucoma and eye disorders with the Tung System
Resolving whiplash and neck pain.
Philip Weeks has been a practitioner of natural medicine for the last 14 years. He encountered Tung Acupuncture after his initial training at CICM. He is considered a leading expert on natural medicine and nutrition and is a Master Herbalist. He is the author of ‘Make Yourself Better’ published by Singing Dragon.
He runs a clinic in Hereford and at Park Crescent in central London.