The 2018 National Student Survey released in July has awarded CICM 100% on overall student satisfaction!
The NSS is a completely independent and anonymous survey that records student’s levels of satisfaction with their college or university.
For more information on how to have your say: www.thestudentsurvey.com
The Office for Students has awarded us a Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Bronze Award
The award is for "delivering teaching, learning and outcomes for its students that meet rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education". Find more information about the Award and the Office for Students here.
It has transformed me as a person and changed the way I see people, emotions, relationships, disease and health.
I can honestly say that studying in CICM is hard work, but definitely worth it and I would recommend CICM to anyone who is interested in learning about Chinese Medicine and wants to practice acupuncture."
Efthymios Foteinos, CICM graduate
Welcome to the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine – we’re delighted you’ve chosen to find out more about the hugely rewarding and growing profession of Acupuncture.
At CICM we teach an integrated style of Five Element Constitutional Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine theory to enable our graduates to confidently and effectively treat a wide range of illnesses affecting the body, mind and spirit from the moment they enter the clinic.
- Join the largest Acupuncture College in the UK, established in 1993 with 25 years of teaching excellence and over 1200 graduates
- Gain your BSc (Hons) in Acupuncture to embark on a rewarding career with meaning and purpose, making a difference to the health and wellness of your clients
- Enjoy an interactive, practical and comprehensive course, fully accredited by the BAAB (British Acupuncture Accreditation Board) with over 450 hrs of clinical experience
- Take advantage of our flexible study and finance plans to fit around your busy work and family life
- Become part of a vibrant, supportive and warm student community with like-minded and passionate peers and teachers
We believe that our student-centred approach and our commitment to teaching excellence is what creates such high student satisfaction rates and means that 98% of our graduates remain in fulfilling practices one year on. We’re really proud that our strong reputation has allowed us to welcome students from all over the UK and Europe, often through recommendation and referral from fellow acupuncturists.
We know that our student’s lives are often full with work and family, so we offer flexible 3-year full time courses either over weekends or on weekdays which lead to a BSc (Hons) in Acupuncture validated by Kingston University. We also have financing plans and eligible students can apply for student and maintenance loans.
All our tutors are experienced acupuncturists and passionate teachers, committed to helping you realise your potential and training you to be part of a hugely rewarding and growing profession.
Join us on an open day to experience the wide range of benefits of studying acupuncture with us and to take part in a hands-on taster workshop in the art of pulse diagnosis. Click here to book your place.