The art of feeling qi
Date(s): 21 - 22 April 2022
Time: 10am - 5pm
Eligibility: Anyone with an interest in feeling qi
Venue: South Street Arts Centre
Come and learn how to relax and feel qi more tangibly.
This will include:
- Feeling our own qi
- Feeling the qi of others
- Learning how to unwind our habits of tension so we can develop our sensitivity
- Feeling acupuncture channels and points
- Differentiating between empty and full channels
- Learning a framework to help organize and interpret our own and our patients’ experiences
Please be aware you will be required to wear a mask in practical sessions regardless of exemptions.
Bill Ryan has studied qigong, tai chi, and related energy arts since 1980 with Daoist Lineage Master Bruce Frantzis. In 1992 Bill founded Brookline Tai Chi near Boston, USA which, under his direction, reached a peak enrolment of over 450 students. He now teaches qigong and practices qigong tuina bodywork. The approach to needling that he teaches is an adaptation of the approach used in qigong tuina energy gates and channel work. Find out more about Bill at www.billryanenergyarts.com.
- Awesome! By attending Bill’s seminars my needling has evolved in an exciting way. John Hicks