Master Tung advanced acupuncture
Date(s): 5 - 6 October 2022
Eligibility: Anyone who has attended day 1 and 2 of Master Tung acupuncture, please provide date of previous attendance in comments section.
The following two days are for those who have attended day 1 and 2 previously with Philip.
Tung acupuncture is well known for its quick and spontaneous results. It is commonly observed by practitioners of this style that noticeable effects can be achieved in as little as 1 to 2 treatments, and involve very few points.
These are interactive workshops where you will have the opportunity to needle these points under supervision.
On day 3 and 4 you will further deepen your understanding of this extraordinary system and learn more practical prescriptions:
- Migraines and headaches
- Head injuries and brain diseases
- Neurological pain, specifically trigeminal neuralgia
- Points for digestive disorders, IBS and colitis
- Kidney pathology points including renal calculi and infections
- Extra points to support those with cancer
- More points that relate to heart conditions and stroke
- Treating shen disorders with Master tung points
- Points that support the nervous system
- Knee pain and pathology and rheumatology
- Powerful points for gynecology and uterine diseases
Philip Weeks has been a practitioner of natural medicine for the last 20 years. He encountered Tung Acupuncture after his initial training at CICM and now teaches it internationally. He is a practitioner of natural medicine and nutrition, is a master herbalist and is the author of ‘Make Yourself Better’ published by Singing Dragon. He runs a clinic in Marylebone in central London.