The Art of Feeling Qi
Date(s): 24 - 25 March 2020
Time: 10am - 5pm
Eligibility: Acupuncture practitioners and students and anyone with an interest in Qi
Venue: South Street Arts Centre
Come and learn how to relax and feel Qi more tangibly.
This will include:
- Feeling our own Qi
- Feeling the Qi of others
- Learning how to unwind our habits of tension so we can develop our sensitivity
- Feeling acupuncture channels and points.
- Differentiating between empty and full channels
- Learning a framework to help organize and interpret our own and our patients’ experiences.
Bill Ryan has studied qigong, tai chi, and related energy arts since 1980 with Daoist Lineage Master Bruce Frantzis. In 1992 Bill founded Brookline Tai Chi near Boston, USA which, under his direction, reached a peak enrolment of over 450 students. He now teaches qi gong and practices qigong tui na bodywork. The approach to needling that he teaches is an adaptation of the approach used in qigong tui na energy gate and channel work. He developed this adaptation with CICM co-founders Angela and John Hicks and Kim Chan, CICM Programme Leader for Acupuncture Skills and Techniques. Find out more about Bill at www.billryanenergyarts.com
- Awesome! By attending Bill’s seminars my needling has evolved in an exciting way. John Hicks