Food intolerance testing made easy
Date(s): 18 February 2021
Time: 10am - 5pm
Eligibility: All Welcome
On this one-day course Marek will teach you how to perform simple muscle tests to determine food intolerances. The course will cover the history and philosophy of applied kinesiology, the triad of health and the relationship between muscles and meridians. The bulk of the day will be practical in nature and you will learn how to do accurate muscle tests.
Participants will learn how to:
- Differentiate between food intolerance vs. allergy and the degree of sensitivity.
- Strategies for helping patients with intolerances drawing on acupuncture as well as dietary advice.
- The causes of intolerances
- How to diagnose intolerances
- Troubleshooting techniques to help when patients are difficult to muscle test
This one-day introductory course will be very hands on and give you techniques that can be easily implemented into your practice without detracting from your current style of treatment. At the end of the day participants will have ample information that can be used in their clinics.
Marek Urbanowicz studied shiatsu, massage and reflexology, before qualifying as an acupuncturist. He went on to train with JR Worsley for ten years, then studied Japanese acupuncture and applied kinesiology – all of which he utilises in his practice.